This recipe combines cod with cumin spice, and the result is suprisingly delicious!
20 – 40 minutes
500 g shredded cod, Terra do Bacalhau
400 g boild potatoes
4 boild eggs, grossly chopped
4 cloves of garlic, chopped
2 dl olive oil extra virgin
100 g chopped onion
1 tsp ground cumin
White pepper to season
Salt to season
- Always soak the cod according to the instructions before preparing.
- Flake the cod with a fork until finely shred.
- Pour the olive oil in a pan and place on low/medium heat and let the chopped onion and garlic sweat until the oil is aromatised.
- Crush the potatoes a bit with a fork or the palm of your hands and add them to the pan. Mix well before adding the boild and chopped eggs and the parsley.
- Season with salt, white pepper and cumin and serve with some bread and salad on the side.